300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
30 DAYS - 300 HOURS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
The 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course offered by Green Yoga International is registered with Yoga Alliance USA. The course provides an in-depth knowledge of yogic philosophy, advance asana, pranayama, anatomy, teaching techniques, Practicum and special modules in aerial yoga and yin yoga. This course is suitable for everyone even someone who wants to become a yoga teacher and start teaching right after the course. These 300 hour course is unique in nature which means more of living yoga than learning.
Once you complete the 300 hours of Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course by Green Yoga International in combination with your earlier 200 hours Teacher Training Course, you will be certify as 500 hours Yoga Teacher. You can register your certificate with Yoga Alliance USA and become 500 hr RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher).
300 hour Yoga teacher training highlights
- Yoga Alliance USA certification
- Special modules on YOGA NIDRA and AYURVEDA as a part of the course!
- Intensive workshop on hand stand and arm balances.
- Personal therapy counseling with the Director of the School
- Residential course
- Discount in massage and panchakarma treatments
- Taxi pick up and drop to Manacor bus station.
- 2 sattvik yogic meals Monday to Saturday
- 2 times tea & snacks
- Young and dynamic team of experienced teachers
- Extra activities on Sundays
- Free use of Swimming Pool.
- Practice the primary series of ashtanga vinyasa (K. Pattabi Jois)
- Lead class and self practice (Mysore style)
- Learn how to adjust the students
- Learn how to modify the difficult poses
- Create your own vinyasa sequence
- KEY POINTS: Ujjajji breath, dristhi and bhandas
- Learn asanas in a traditional Indian way
- Sivananda sequence: 12 basic asanas
- Learn the different aspects of asthanga yoga: pranayama, mudras, bhandas, kriyas…
- Study the Vedanta philosophy and the most important yoguic text.
- Yin yoga meridian opening practice
- Heal your body and calm your mind
- Introduction to chinese medicine: meridians, organs, fascia
- Yin yang theory
Accommodation (sharing and non-sharing basis, depending on the number of students) includes hot shower, attached bathrooms and western toilet.Click here to find out more about the accommodation.
Wi-Fi facility is available at the school.
What to bringPersonal Yoga mat, laptop or iPad, Yoga clothes (not too loose, body lines should be clear), warm shawl or covering for early morning meditation, personal items like toiletries, medications, photocopy of your documents like Passport, Visa, etc. Read more FAQs here.
OUR YOGA TRAINING COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- Course manual and materials
- Kriya set
- Special gift: t-shirt and hand bag
|07:00-08:00 am||Meditation, kirtan & satsang|
|08:00-8:30 am||Tea & coffee break|
|08:30-10:00 am||Morning asana class (dynamic)|
|10:00-11:00 am||Brunch & rest|
|11:00-12:20 am||Philosophy/Teaching methodology class|
|12:30-02:00 pm||Asana clinic/Adjustment/Practicum|
|02:00-03:30 pm||Tea & snacks break & swimming pool time|
|03:30-04:20 pm||Anatomy/Physiology class|
|04:30-06:00 pm||Evening asana class (slow pace)|
|07:00-08:30 pm||Meditation/counseling/group discussion|