Payment & Refund policy
- A deposit of 300 EUR has to be paid to reserve your seat, which is to be adjusted with the course fee.
- Follow the steps bellow to reserve your place:
- Submit the application form2.
- You will receive an e-mail with the instructions to deposit the advance money
- Upon receiving the advance money, a confirmation e-mail will be forwarded to you with all the necessary information.
- Students are advice to pay the due amount of the course fee on arrival, before starting the date of the course. We accept Indian Rupees, Dollar or Euro as a currency.
- If the students have to take leave during the course the fees cannot be refunded, but can be adjusted in other programs within the next 6 months.
- Money giving as an advance will not be refunded but can also be adjusted in other programs within the next 6 months depending on availability.
- Students should be on time for all the classes and at least 90% attendance is required. If you miss any class time (except an emergency), the missed classes must be completed at extra cost to the student and according to the teacher’s availability.