Terms and conditions
- Green Yoga International requires that all trainees attending our Teacher Training program have comprehensive travel and medical insurance for the duration of their training.
- If the student has not paid the booking fee and the course fee is updated, the latest fee will be applicable which the student is applying for.
- Late registration depends on the availability of seats.
- Green Yoga International reserves the right to refuse admission to any student for Yoga Teacher Training, workshops, classes or retreats.
- Trainee identification such as a photocopy of Passport and Visa must be provided before the initiation ceremony.
- Green Yoga International cannot guarantee your registration in Teacher Training Course training until the advance payment is made.
- Advance booking payment MUST be made to secure the place with the application Form.
- Students must be practicing yoga for a minimum period of 2 years with no exception.
- As a student of your training course, I consent to my contact details (name, email and phone number) being passed onto our partners, Yoga Alliance Professionals, so they can contact me directly and invite me to register as a Trainee and Teacher. I understand that I have the option of opting out of this registration process
- A deposit of 300 euros must be paid to secure a place in the course in the moment of the booking
- The remain balance of the course fee has to be paid at the arrival date, before beginning the course
- We have limited places for every course; applicants will be taken on a “first come first serve” basis. The students who had paid the deposit will have priority over the ones who haven’t
- Remain fees should be paid prior the starting of the course.
- School reserve the right to refuse a place to the students who haven’t pay the full amount of the course before the starting of the same
- 2 vegetarian Yogic meals per day
- 20 nights’ accommodation
- Course manual and materials
- 24 Hours Drinking water and Herbal Tea
- Pick up from Manacor bus station
- Special gift set
- 24 Hours Free WIFI
- Discount on SPA, Panchakrama and SUP
- Flight tickets
- Visa fees
- Extra night
- Drop off back to the airport
- Registration fees in Yoga Alliance USA and UK
We reserve the right to amend any of the above conditions any time throughout the course.
Payment deposit dates
- 300 euros deposit to secure your place in the course. This payment to be made during the booking process.
*this deposit is non refundable, but can be adjusted in with other YTTC date or any other program that School Offers (yoga holiday, ayurveda treatments…). This will be valid for one year. It can be also transferable to family members.
- Remain balance should be paid on the very date of arrival at the School, prior the starting of the course.
*this fee is non refundable (unless there is some emergency, circumstances arises), but can be adjusted in with other YTTC date or any other program that School Offers (yoga holiday, ayurveda treatments…). This will be valid for one year. It can be also transferable to family members.
Students pulling out of the course:
- A cancellation from the student can be made at any time before or during the course.
*Refund money will be made only if there is some emergency or unavoidable circumstances arise during the course. These circumstances have to be proved by the students with original documents. Refund money will be made proportionally with the number of days that the student will not be able to attend the course.
- The school has the right to pull out a student in these circumstances:
-Student consume drugs and alcohol in the School premises
-Indiscipline and bad behavior in the classes with colleagues or teachers
-Violating the rules and regulations of the institution
*Under those cases there will not be any refund money to the student
Procedure on how to make a cancellation:
Students can contact the Admin head of the School, personally or via mail. There will be a requirement of evidence that justify the cancellation.
During the course:
- Students should have a congenial and friendly behavior
- The minimum attendance rate is 100 %
- The time limit after the course finish to complete the same is 1 month
- There will be additional charges for the re-sitting assignments and room and accommodation
- Extensions can be granted due to unforeseen circumstances. The SYT will decide upon the student progressive performance.
Cancellation of the course:
- Course leaders or School Management reserve the right to cancel the course at any point.
- If the course is cancel prior the starting date, full amount of deposit will be refund
- If course is cancel during the training, school will refund the proportional fee for the days/hours of no instructions. School will issue a certificate in which will be reflected the hours taught.
Ie. If the course gets cancel after 100 hours of instruction, 50% of the fees will be refund to the students
School will always try to resolve any complaint as soon as possible. You may wish to involve an advocate, friend or someone else to support you at any stage.
Speak to the individual(s) concerned and try to resolve the complaint informally on the day.
If the problem can’t be resolve, then go to stage 2:
Send an official letter via post or e-mail to the person who will investigate the complaint.
The complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days from the date that the complaint is received. The answer will contain:
- Name of the person who will investigate the complaint
- The date that the incident took place
- The kind of support you need during the process of complaint
- The answer date that you expect
In fairness to all parties and to ensure the investigator is able to investigate the complaint in an open and meaningful way, we cannot guarantee your anonymity. In exceptional cases, however, where a child or vulnerable adult is involved, in accordance with national guidelines and good practice the identity of individuals at risk with be protected.
When the person(s) who are dealing with the complaint, have had an opportunity to review it, they will write to the tutor or person about whom the complaint has been made. The letter will outline the main elements of your complaint and ask for a full written response.
At this point, if any information comes to light, you can give your comments to ensure the investigator has a right understanding. When your response has been received, the investigator will consider all the information and make a decision.
The answer will include:
- Details of the investigation
- A decision regarding the complaint was upheld or not
- A reason for the decision
- The re-address that will be offered to you (ie. apology)
- Any other action that can be taken for the complaint
- If it’s not possible to provide a full answer to your complaint within 60 days, the letter will outline reasons why and give date by which a full answer is expected.
USING OUR WEBSITE
When using our website:
- You agree NOT to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
- You agree to seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or hardcopy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
- You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us.
- We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the Website or any reports or services provided through it, and we are not obliged to update the Website or correct any inaccuracies, which may become known to us
Your use of, and reliance on, this Website (including all Content) is entirely at your own risk, and we exclude our liability to you (including because of our negligence) for all types of loss resulting from your use of or reliance on this Website (including all Content), however incurred, including (without limitation) for any lost profit, lost opportunity, lost revenue, lost data, losses resulting from security failure or computer viruses, or any indirect or consequential loss, resulting from your use of this Website or the Content.
- It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms and Conditions.Green Yoga International reserves the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
You agree to thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our services.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR GREEN YOGA INDIA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
Thank you for joining the 200 hour yoga foundation course, and a warm welcome to Green Yoga Teacher Training. We hope you will enjoy the course and ﬁnd it useful and informative, and after the completion you will be able to have all the knowledge required to start teaching.
In order to maintain high standards and ensure that we keep our good reputation as an Institution, it is important that you maintain minimum standards. Whenever we feel that this is not the case, we will talk to you personally and try to clear the situation. The assessment is on a continuous basis and you will receive feedback on your progress.
If you do not meet the required standards, we will ask you to improve on the areas of weakness, and demonstrate that you have done this, before being issued with a certiﬁcate.
All successful students can be registered on our database of accredited teachers.
The following Code of conduct is a summary and declaration of all the ethical, acceptable and professional behavior that all Yoga Alliance Professionals registered yoga teachers agree in order to conduct the teaching and business of yoga
As a registrant of Green Yoga India Teacher training, I agree to uphold the ethical goals shown in the CODE OF CONDUCT:
- To maintain the traditions of Hatha yoga. To teach yoga from the knowledge, experience and respect of these traditions and to spread these teachings to anyone from any background, religion or culture who really wants to learn from these traditions
- To uphold the integrity of my vocation by maintaining a professional and conscious behavior
- To guarantee that my yoga classes will be safe and available for all the public
- To realize my limitations during the classes I’m conducting. In case I’m not appropriate to teach a certain subject, I will refer the student to another teacher who can satisfy his demand
- To create a safe, comfortable and clean environment during my classes to practice yoga
- To respect the rights, dignity and privacy of all the students
- To avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment
- To promote diversity by respecting the students regardless of age, physical limitations, religion, gender, ethnicity or sexual orientation
- To follow the local and national rules that affect to the business of yoga
-I agree to obey this code of conduct as set out in the course curriculum and accept that the failure to do it ill disqualify me from the accreditation.
-I will uphold the standards of teachings I have been given and I will promote yoga.
-I accept that failure to do so may cause the annulment of the accreditation from Green Yoga India Teacher Training